Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity; TECOPLAS, S.L.
Postal Address: Pol. Ind. TRAPAGA – CAUSO Pavilions 16 – 17 – Ctra. San Vicente, s/n with C.P 48510 TRAPAGARAN (Bizkaia)
Phone: 944 922 292
Fax: 944 922 352
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Depending on the relationship you have with us, your information will be treated for the following purposes:
If you request information through the website
- Communication about our services
- Administrative management
- Accounting management
- Internal management of the service provided
If you visit our facilities we inform you of the existence of Video-Cameras for Security and Control of the facilities.
We will never elaborate a “commercial profile” based on the information provided.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained, as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party or for a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of your data.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the contracting of our service (according to the terms and conditions stated in the copy of the contract given to each of the customers).
The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent requested in the reply to the email sent to request information.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the Staff, The Interested Party himself, Legal Representative.
TECOPLAS, S.L., contracts its virtual infrastructure with a supplier located in the European Union.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not TECOPLAS, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. TECOPLAS, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To exercise your rights you can go to our facilities or by writing to the email account provided, complying with the requirements of current law.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process in TECOPLAS, S.L. are provided directly by the user or, failing that, his legal representative.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information